Who Karrak Consulting works with
Karrak Consulting's Principal Consultant, Kim Lisson, works in association with a range of associates and collaborators to deliver leadership programs and consulting services.
These long-standing relationships with a wide range of local consulting and coaching associates, stretch back over 10-15 years, and with his national and international collaborators, even further. Collectively they have:
- Relevant backgrounds in leadership, organisational and community development, adult learning facilitation, coaching and consulting, and sustainability.
- An acute understanding of the role and importance of leadership in organisations, communities (and life in general) in supporting vibrancy and resilience.
- A high level of personal authenticity, credibility and professional standards.
- Shared values and perspectives surrounding the leadership role that arts and culture can and does play in society.
Principal Consultant - Kim Lisson
- Leading Change and Cultural Transformation
- Designing, facilitating and managing high impact Action-Learning Programs
- Leadership Coaching - with a special interest in supporting Executive Managers, Professionals, Sustainability Practitioners, Indigenous Leaders and Artists
You will find a summary of the core capabilities of our key collaborators and, by reading more, their qualifications and a short biography.
Co-Founder - Gayle Hardie
- Infectious enthusiasm for, and rich experience in, transformational leadership and change in individuals and organisations.
- Facilitation and development of emotional health and leadership resilience.
- Board and executive mentoring and coaching.
Creative Director - Josie McLean
- Cultivating conditions for genuine transformational change to emerge, from leadership and organisational culture perspectives
- Assessing complex situations through holistic, systemic and pragmatic approaches and see things clearly
- Deep knowledge and rapport building that reach people’s hearts and minds and that supports sustainable and sustaining organisations
Director - Alison Dalziel (ACeD)
- Community visioning and engaging communities in real choices
- Strategic and corporate planning to create real plans that are aspirational and achievable
- Partnership processes and place-based, community-led development
- Economic and regional development
Director - Annette Perrin
- High impact facilitation of strategic board and executive management interactions
- Consulting advice on developing & implementing innovative commercial arrangements and performance frameworks
- Consulting advice on governance practices and regulatory compliance
At the heart of our commitment to collaborate are shared values, when it comes to working together. These include:
- Sustainability – we are all committed to promoting leadership that is more life-giving for everyone, and for their relationships with others and the Earth
- Impact – by combining our individual and organisational strengths we seek to maximise the results of our work
- Service – we each take seriously our commitment to do our best for our clients and program participants, and to care for and be generous with each other
- Respect – we value equally, our own views and the different opinions and perspectives offered by each other
- Trust and Flexibility – we sometimes have to take a ‘leap of faith’ together when work, timeframes and even money is uncertain
- Dialogue – we are willing to have clear conversations to gain clarity and understanding when different views seem challenging
- Learning – we support and encourage each other’s mutual personal and professional development, just as we do with our clients
- Art – we value the role that arts and culture play in our society and believe it has a specific and enduring leadership to offer